Child safety is of paramount importance to Home Tuition Scotland.
We are the only tuition provider in Scotland which guarantees that every teacher:
1. is a PVG Scheme member/Enhanced Disclosure Scotland-checked
2. has full registration with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTC Scotland)
3. Adheres to the GTC Scotland Code Of Professionalism And Conduct (COPAC)
4. is Reference-checked.
In addition, our teachers will only agree to teach your child if:
1. there is an adult parent or guardian (over 18) present in the home
2. the tuition takes place in a public room (kitchen, dining room, living room).
We place child safety above profits. We do not take risks with your child’s safety.
We’re currently lobbying our Governmental and non-governmental partners to implement a licensing system for tuition services in Scotland. Comprehensive legislation should be introduced as soon as possible to ensure all tutoring companies adhere to minimum child safety standards.
Please book with confidence today.