Autism Mentor for College/University Students
HTS is currently recruiting for academic year 2022/23 for Autism Spectrum Condition Mentors to work with Edinburgh-based college and university students.
Successful candidates must be able to fulfil the full academic year until June 2023.
– Role: To support students in developing learning strategies to assist them in overcoming difficulties associated with Autistic Spectrum Condition
– Rate of pay: £14.50 per hour (plus holiday pay)
– Hours: Various weekly timetables
– Location: You specify preferred campus(es)
– Term-time only
To apply, please submit:
1. a CV detailing:
– Autism mentoring/relevant Support Worker experience
– qualifications (must be to at least BA/SCQF Level 9)
– 2 work references
2. A cover letter explaining your suitability and why you want this role.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to online interview. Extensive checks and induction will follow for successful interviewees.
Registration with HTS is subject to a full PVG membership scheme application or update, as applicable.