Dyslexia and SpLD Study Skills Tutor
HTS is currently recruiting for self-employed specialist Dyslexia Study Skills tutors with at least 2 years’ SpLD tuition experience to work with Edinburgh-based college and university students.
Successful candidates must be able to provide face to face support and fulfil the full academic year until June 2023. Unpaid holidays in line with College/University.
– Role – To support students in developing learning strategies to assist them in overcoming difficulties associated with Dyslexia, Dyspraxia or other specific learning difficulties.
– Rate of pay: £32 per hour on a self-employed basis.
– Hours: Flexible hours to suit your and your student’s timetables.
– Location: face-to-face on campus – you specify preferred campus(es) – Sighthill, Granton, Milton Rd, Midlothian
– Term-time only.
To apply, please submit:
1. A CV detailing
– Dyslexia Study Skills experience
– Qualifications (must be to at least BA level)
– 2 work references
2. A cover letter explaining your suitability and why you want the role.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to online interview. Extensive checks and induction will follow for successfull interviewees.
Registration with HTS is subject to a full PVG membership scheme application or update, as applicable.